Incompetent idiots

Pootz
VW Bug
Drives: A 5 door Shed

Incompetent idiots

Postby Pootz » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:16 am

Pissed off is an understatement...Lancaster decided to take 2 months money out of my bank "by mistake" which now leaves me short for my bills and now they are saying I have to sort it out and will take 5 working days to go back into my account which now leaves me to accrue £30 charges for every bill i cannot pay.
Plus they say that I have to do all the leg work to get my money back...this company is a joke
0 x

cupracraig
VAG Monkey
Drives: 1.8 20v Turbo

Re: Incompetent idiots

Postby cupracraig » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:32 am

ah man that sucks..

but why are you running a budget to tight that one payment means you cant pay your bills... how do you live like that
0 x

Pootz
VW Bug
Drives: A 5 door Shed

Re: Incompetent idiots

Postby Pootz » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:42 am

cupracraig wrote:ah man that sucks..

but why are you running a budget to tight that one payment means you cant pay your bills... how do you live like that

I've been unemployed for 5 years due to my health and I'm also putting my daughter through university hence thought budget. I have money set aside for my bills so I know how much I have going out each month and also I have enough to cover the payments...not all of us are rich enough to just have money left in the bank in case of Cock ups.....not that it should make a difference as they should not be taking money out of peoples accounts when it's not due...and to make matters worse, when I phoned them I was told it was to cover a period where I wasnt even insured with them.
0 x

Return to “Lancaster Insurance”