! Message from: vw-widow
Due to technically issues with this forum, we have created a new fresher looking forum - we are asking all members to register on https://www.vwgolfmk2.co.uk/clubforum sorry for any inconvenience.

If your a paid member, once you have registered, pm vw-widow with your details, and you will be re-instated.

Build threads etc can be copied and pasted to the new site, sadly we couldn't merge the database.

This site will close on the 1st June 2020. All data will be deleted.
Thanks Admin

iPhone 3GS pictures

DJUPLIFT
VAG Monkey
Drives: GTI 2.0 8v / V6 4motion

iPhone 3GS pictures

Postby DJUPLIFT » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:47 pm

Took a few snaps couple weeks back when me and the gf had a roadtrip and ended up in Camber Sands, Kent... was freezing but its a really nice beach and i started to take pictures of my gf and realised they were all over exposed from the sun so i covered the lense with my finger and took the picture as the phone was correcting the exposure... results were quite suprisingly incredible!

0 x
www.beastboxes.co.uk
In car audio system designer and custom fabricator | Selling products from Cerwin Vega, Diamond, Precision Power, Soundstream & Caché | Amplifier repairs | Metal polishing & Gold Plating

Dubmuffin
Dub Ninja
Drives: 1989 MK2 Golf GT+Lupo GTI

Re: iPhone 3GS pictures

Postby Dubmuffin » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:51 pm

Sweet pics for a phone 8-) love the 3rd one down
0 x
Lurking ;)

DJUPLIFT
VAG Monkey
Drives: GTI 2.0 8v / V6 4motion

Re: iPhone 3GS pictures

Postby DJUPLIFT » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:59 pm

Cheer mate... i was amazed how great they came out... had to take about 15 pics and these are the best of em
0 x
www.beastboxes.co.uk
In car audio system designer and custom fabricator | Selling products from Cerwin Vega, Diamond, Precision Power, Soundstream & Caché | Amplifier repairs | Metal polishing & Gold Plating

Return to “Photography”