nothing but grief!!!

harlstequin
Drives: 1992 Mk2

nothing but grief!!!

Postby harlstequin » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:40 pm

I've never known for it to be so difficult and stressful to renew a policy! I shan't go into too much detail as I don't want to say something I may regret! The operative even suggested I cancelled! Great service !!!! Why is it soooo difficult to be insured?
0 x
DRIVER 2 Build viewtopic.php?f=12&t=47853&p=349140#p349140[color=#FF0000]

Dibz
OEM+
Drives: early white mk2

Re: nothing but grief!!!

Postby Dibz » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:59 pm

Feel your pain.... I've just had a nightmare with flux to renew mine but got there in the end.
0 x

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX
OEM

Postby DAN@ADRIAN FLUX » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:50 pm

harlstequin wrote:I've never known for it to be so difficult and stressful to renew a policy! I shan't go into too much detail as I don't want to say something I may regret! The operative even suggested I cancelled! Great service !!!! Why is it soooo difficult to be insured?

Hi,

Sorry to hear this.

Would you mind sending me a PM with your policy details? I'm keen to look in to what has happened here.

Kind regards
Dan.
0 x

harlstequin
Drives: 1992 Mk2

Postby harlstequin » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:45 pm

Dan, I'm seriously thinking of selling the mk2 and buying a "normal" everyday shopping kart, I cannot be bothered with the stress caused by people not listening or talking to each other, on dept blaims the other and so on. I have been with AF for a year, never caused a problem, but the restrictions on the policy and the complete lack of human decent customer service makes me want to give all of this up! Very poor show and tbh very poor business sence to have employees that are more eager to cancel the policy than make a customer feel it is wanted and respected.
Rant over will pm when calmed down
0 x
DRIVER 2 Build viewtopic.php?f=12&t=47853&p=349140#p349140[color=#FF0000]

lukeybabes
Top Valver
Drives: Golf 20vt, 1984 Golf C

Postby lukeybabes » Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:41 pm

My insurance is due end of this month with flux. The renewal quote they sent is a lot more than what ive been quoted by others so I guess im going to have to deal with them now. Ugh.
0 x

Instagram: @lukeybabes

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX
OEM

Postby DAN@ADRIAN FLUX » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:00 pm

harlstequin wrote:Dan, I'm seriously thinking of selling the mk2 and buying a "normal" everyday shopping kart, I cannot be bothered with the stress caused by people not listening or talking to each other, on dept blaims the other and so on. I have been with AF for a year, never caused a problem, but the restrictions on the policy and the complete lack of human decent customer service makes me want to give all of this up! Very poor show and tbh very poor business sence to have employees that are more eager to cancel the policy than make a customer feel it is wanted and respected.
Rant over will pm when calmed down

Hi,

I am very sorry to hear this and am more than happy to arrange for it to be looked into in depth if you want to PM me your details.

Kind regards,
Dan.

lukeybabes wrote:My insurance is due end of this month with flux. The renewal quote they sent is a lot more than what ive been quoted by others so I guess im going to have to deal with them now. Ugh.

Hi,

If you can PM me your details I will see if we can do anything to reduce the renewal cost.

Kind regards,
Dan.
0 x

eddypeck
Supercharged
Drives: 1986 MK2 Golf GTI 8v

Postby eddypeck » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:13 pm

Even though I've got my policy with you on the Mk2 just got a quote for the Mk4 and even after half an hour on the phone you couldn't get any better than twice the price I could get elsewhere..... What's going on Dan? has something changed in the insurance business?
0 x

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX
OEM

Postby DAN@ADRIAN FLUX » Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:21 pm

eddypeck wrote:Even though I've got my policy with you on the Mk2 just got a quote for the Mk4 and even after half an hour on the phone you couldn't get any better than twice the price I could get elsewhere..... What's going on Dan? has something changed in the insurance business?

Hi,

Could you PM me your current policy number? I will certainly take a look at this for you to see what has happened for us not to be able to compete.

Kind regards,
Dan.
0 x

Return to “Adrian Flux”