Skip to main content
Topic: 1997 Seat Ibiza SXE 1.4 8V (Read 1315 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 1997 Seat Ibiza SXE 1.4 8V

Reply #15
Hi, was good to see it, sorry we didn't get to chat.

The Saturday weather killed the community spirit a bit for me, once the driving is done it's usually a time to hang out around the camp fire but instead we ended up hiding in an awning. And Sunday we headed off early due to some family stuff.

Sorry to see your breakdown, I was actually watching when I saw you struggle on the track. But glad it was a relatively easy fix and all sorted now. It's a great little car.

Re: 1997 Seat Ibiza SXE 1.4 8V

Reply #16
Hi, was good to see it, sorry we didn't get to chat.

The Saturday weather killed the community spirit a bit for me, once the driving is done it's usually a time to hang out around the camp fire but instead we ended up hiding in an awning. And Sunday we headed off early due to some family stuff.

Sorry to see your breakdown, I was actually watching when I saw you struggle on the track. But glad it was a relatively easy fix and all sorted now. It's a great little car.

Yes I agree about the Saturday, I ended up tucked up in bed at 10pm because there was nothing to do haha!

I was having so much fun in the Ibiza! Hope I put on a good show for the people watching.