Trim panels

Restoring your MK2 back to factory standard, or need advice on getting rid of that spot of rust?
Peter p
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:55 pm
Drives: 1990 mk2 Golf driver

Trim panels

Postby Peter p » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:03 pm

Hi all.
I have a g reg golf driver. Either side of the front number plate there are plastic grills. What are these called and does anyone know where I can get one. Ta
0 x

Return to “Bodywork & Paintwork”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest