National meet 2014!!!!

Yes it here!
fonzooorooo
OEM
Drives: 89 8v GTI 5 door

Re: National meet 2014!!!!

Postby fonzooorooo » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:51 pm

Liking the sound of a big BBQ next year(!)

This year was the 1st time we've been... Only negatives were toilets/showers and signs...

i reckon signs off the motorway, into the campsite, a "gatehouse" on the campsite throughout the weekend as well as on the show field gate on the Sunday, and signs labeling the categories in the show&shine.

If you fancy a band on 1 night, let me know (in plenty of time!) 'cause I'm sure we'd be up for it!
0 x

Damien.wrl
Site Admin
Drives: an armchair

Postby Damien.wrl » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:29 pm

fonzooorooo wrote:Liking the sound of a big BBQ next year(!)

This year was the 1st time we've been... Only negatives were toilets/showers and signs...

i reckon signs off the motorway, into the campsite, a "gatehouse" on the campsite throughout the weekend as well as on the show field gate on the Sunday, and signs labeling the categories in the show&shine.

If you fancy a band on 1 night, let me know (in plenty of time!) 'cause I'm sure we'd be up for it!

Think your band will be busy sitting on gatehouses all day :thumbs:
0 x

1988 Alpine White 35k mile OCD MK2 GTi ".................. viewtopic.php?f=12&t=128

fonzooorooo
OEM
Drives: 89 8v GTI 5 door

Postby fonzooorooo » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:50 am

^ haha.

I know how overkill that sounded - especially with how smoothly everything seemed to run this year! - but if the event's growing year on year, it'll start to become more relevant. ... Just be nice to pay on the gate (felt weird not doing that!) and be pointed to where any regions are camping, someone to tell any traders where to go, what facilities we can/can't use, when stuff's happening etc etc.
0 x

Return to “National Meet 2013”