Skip to main content
Topic: eCatalogues... (Read 531 times) previous topic - next topic

eCatalogues...

We've probably all got our favourites... I normally go to 7zap for no other reason that it's the one I've become used to, though I'm sure the alternatives are just a useful.

Unfortunately I've also found it's not infallible and I'm guessing that's true of the others also.

Because of that I've got into the habit of double / triple checking before committing to anything shown... specially if relying on part numbers when spending my hard earned buying something.

I'm finding a few of the big name manufacturers (usefully ones who originally supplied VW) have their own specific eCatalogues, some are even aimed at the classic market / discontinued lines. It takes the uncertainty out of it, as you're getting the info. from the horses mouth as it were.

I've a few bookmarked and will stick up links on this thread, as and when I get the time.

They vary in format ... for example some are databases while others are PDF's of printed catalogues - you'll have to navigate them for yourself, depending on what your looking for.

Bosch first... (interesting to note it looks like they're in the process of setting up a 'classic' outlet, hopefully bits and pieces that are unobtainable now may be getting remanufactured?)

Bosch-Classic

Ate seem to have already set up a 'Classic' arm, remaking discontinued components...

Ate