Skip to main content
Topic: Mauritius blue Floor mats (Read 435 times) previous topic - next topic

Mauritius blue Floor mats

Hello all, new on the forum! But the car I have very much isn’t new to the scene. I’ve owned Dan fullers old mk2 GL for over a year now and she’s still going strong, but I’m desperate to find some Mauritius blue floor mats or even just one it can be damaged too, mine has a hole in the drivers mat, and I’d like to get this repaired! Can anyone help find one, I know the trim colour isn’t common.

Many thanks 😊

Re: Mauritius blue Floor mats

Reply #1
I may be able to help you out here. I have a genuine nos set  I was going to dye black but never got round to them still got the quantum  cardboard leaflet and plastic hanger

Reply #2
I may be able to help you out here. I have a genuine nos set  I was going to dye black but never got round to them still got the quantum  cardboard leaflet and plastic hanger

Hey buddy thanks for the reply! What would you be wanting for these if you’re willing to sell? Many thanks

Reply #3
I paid £50 for them years ago so would be happy to let them go for that plus postage. Not the cheapest but the quality speaks for itself

Reply #4
I paid £50 for them years ago so would be happy to let them go for that plus postage. Not the cheapest but the quality speaks for itself

Thank you buddy I’m very interested for sure! Could you please pm me on Facebook? Might sound odd I know but my phone isn’t great on forum and I don’t own a laptop.
https://www.facebook.com/spud.mills.9

That’s the link to my profile and message me with a photo that would be great!

Reply #5
Hiya pal
Unfortunately I'm not on faceache. Can WhatsApp you pics if you pm me your number. Where do you live as would prefer cash on collection tbh

Reply #6
Hiya pal
Unfortunately I'm not on faceache. Can WhatsApp you pics if you pm me your number. Where do you live as would prefer cash on collection tbh
That’s no problem mate I get that! I’m not clued up on here could you possibly pm me and can go from there with my number etc? Many thanks 😊

Reply #7
Hiya pal

Hi buddy I’ve messaged you on WhatsApp about collection like we spoke about this weekend, not sure if there’s a problem with WhatsApp or you’ve just been busy. Many thanks