Skip to main content
Topic: Golf Gti Mk2 Big bumper (Read 584 times) previous topic - next topic

Golf Gti Mk2 Big bumper

Looking for a Golf Gti Mk 2 with a big bumper and power steering.

Want it to be in decent condition- I am not looking for a project. Can be 3/5 doors. What kind of price do they go for with this kind of spec?

Thanks

Re: Golf Gti Mk2 Big bumper

Reply #1
Have just (fingers crossed) negotiated sale of one of my cars for £12,999. 85,000 miler on 2 owners in 95% original condition. Big bumper 3dr in sought after black.
Was just about to re-advertise at £13,999 as felt current market could take it. Given that there is one example of a low mileage small bumper (silver) fully restored on e-bay at £23k mine was a steal?
Originality comes at a premium in the Mk2 world I’m glad to report.

Reply #2
Have just (fingers crossed) negotiated sale of one of my cars for £12,999. 85,000 miler on 2 owners in 95% original condition. Big bumper 3dr in sought after black.
Was just about to re-advertise at £13,999 as felt current market could take it. Given that there is one example of a low mileage small bumper (silver) fully restored on e-bay at £23k mine was a steal?
Originality comes at a premium in the Mk2 world I’m glad to report.

Interesting:
8 or 16v?
3 or 5 door?

Reply #3
I found the car3 door 8v. Pleasantly surprised by that price. Just goes to show agreed values can be achieved in the market place.