Skip to main content
Topic: Silverstone Classics 25-27 Aug 23 (Read 572 times) previous topic - next topic

Silverstone Classics 25-27 Aug 23

As many members have asked if we do a stand here; I have asked for information and will let you know as soon as I have heard.

So just to gauge interest who would be up for this?
National Meet - 19-21 July 2024 @ Curborough Sprint Circuit

Re: Silverstone Classics 25-27 Aug 23

Reply #1
Stand confirmed.

Tickets can be brought here https://www.silverstone.co.uk/events/silverstone-festival/ticket-types/car-clubs

Atm they are £95 for the Sunday and increase to £105 on 3rd Jan.

The club code is 23CCD112.

INCLUSIONS
The car club display package includes two adult general admission tickets (one for the driver and one for the passenger) and one vehicle display pass for your allocated club display area(s). The package can only be purchased by a club member intending to display their vehicle with the club and using the unique booking code dedicated to each individual car club. Members cannot take advantage of the display package and its pricing if they intend to park in the public car parks.

Reply #2
It was a good event last year - I had my Corrado on the Corrado stand but was disappointed not see any mk2 stands! There was a beautiful Oak Green 3 door 16v in the paddock area mixed with other classic cars and to me it stood out over 100 meters away amongst all the other metal. Special memory indeed.

My mk2 won't be ready for anything like this sadly in 2023 as up to my neck in other projects.

Reply #3
Have 7 on stand so far.