Skip to main content
Topic: Bristol Volksfest 2023 (Read 1521 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Bristol Volksfest 2023

Reply #15
Note from organisers- please tell your club to book day tickets for Sunday online.
Then you must let me know their names and booking refs on 26th May, then we will send entry instructions to everyone before the event.  @Ronwes

Thanks, please can you ask if the instructions they're going to dish out will cover people already on site? I'll be camping from Friday, I'm concerned I might not be able to move my car out of general camping and into the show on Sunday morning.

I have an order number, is that the same as a booking ref?

Yes they are the same.  PM me that.  I’ll ask the question.
National Meet - 19-21 July 2024 @ Curborough Sprint Circuit

Reply #16
I have a bit of extra time if anyone wants to join the stand

Reply #17
@vw-widow just waning to double double check, is it right that we don't have any club camping and only have the club stand for Sunday?

Thought I'd ask in case anything had changed last minute.

I have my space in general camping but I've seen some comments in other facebook groups where people, like me, that had already booked general tickets, were able to change their booking to club camping when they were aware the club had an area.

Also, any idea of numbers for the stand on Sunday?

Reply #18
@Eddypeck yes just the Sunday club stand.

I think to have club camping you needed 10+ people, we have now 9 just for the stand.

I should have more details this week and will let you all know.

Reply #19
Hi I'm thinking of getting a day ticket and coming down on Sunday, is it too late to get on the club stand and is there any additional charge to show the car on the stand? Thanks

Reply #20
Hi I'm thinking of getting a day ticket and coming down on Sunday, is it too late to get on the club stand and is there any additional charge to show the car on the stand? Thanks

Messenger message sent :)

Reply #21
Gordano services (apologies been spelling it wrong previously) meet 7.30am with the aim of leaving there at 7.45am to make the 15 min trip to venue - is this ok with everyone?

Reply #22
I only had one picture of Club stand.  Apologies miss 1 late comer off.

I hope everyone had a great day and thank you for being on the stand.