Skip to main content
Topic: Sill clips that attach the plastic sill cover over the carpet (Read 575 times) previous topic - next topic

Sill clips that attach the plastic sill cover over the carpet

OK - I've not described this well but does anyone have a handful of these plastic clips please that secure the sill cover over the carpet?

I can see some on eBay so I know they're not extinct yet - but just wondered if any had any cheaper please?

Thanks everyone!

Re: Sill clips that attach the plastic sill cover over the carpet

Reply #1
How many do you want?

Reply #2
So sorry - didn't see the reply or get a notification!

I'm not sure how many I need but I have none at all on the one side, so the trim just flaps around and hits the passengers...

I think there's holes for four or five - but I'd be grateful for any anyone could offer!

Many thanks for replying and sorry about not seeing this!

Reply #3
I can certainly do you 5 which is the number for one side. £2.50 including postage if they fit into large letter size which they should. Let me know if you need more as I might manage a few others.

Reply #4
I sent you a PM before Christmas with my bank details and asking for your address. Did you get it?

Reply #5
So sorry David, keep forgetting to come back to the forum as my notifications don’t seem to work!

Just seen and read your message and made the payment!

Thanks again

Reply #6
Thank you again David so much for sending the clips, massively appreciate it! Now if I can find the sodding trim piece again.....