Skip to main content
Topic: Jetta 1988 1.8 breaking (Read 496 times) previous topic - next topic

Jetta 1988 1.8 breaking

Hi

Breaking 1.8 MK2 Jetta 1988

73k on the clock, full service history adding up to around £17k.

Very nice example, few rust spots from stone chips nothing major at all, completely standard.

Front end damage from an absolute ******* **** in 2016, this car meant so much to me its been garaged ever since. Front caved in, wings and bonnet crunched, ripples in roof. Window screen smashed but I believe all others are etched with the number plate matching including rear quarter windows (will double check). Headliner cut badly and pinned so probably beyond saving. Few little interior trim bits gone missing over the years.
Most parts still available.

I am currently recovering from a snowboarding accident and will only be able to access the car a couple days a week due to it being stored not at home. I’m happy to post most parts but panels and bigger bits would probably be easier collected, Oxfordshire.

Thanks

Re: Jetta 1988 1.8 breaking

Reply #1
Hi, are still breaking the Jetta?  I need a small part for my Golf.  I'm send you a message.
Cheers
K

Reply #2
If your Jetta is a GTI (16v) I would be interested in buying some bits off you.  I would consider coming to see the vehicle to see what parts could be salvaged.  (I have a 1989 Jetta GTI 16v).  Doors, wheel arch coverss & exhaust could be of interest.

Reply #3
HI,

I am based in Oxfordshire..  do you have a Bootlid still for the Jetta, and the spoiler  ? I have a 88 GTI Jetta   and what wheels if any ?  I have just bought my car so busy fixing it up
Thanks

Reply #4
looking for a couple connector parts please, both side light bulbs, an temp sensor connector, can you help at all

Reply #5
Hi I am looking for the heated windscreen wiring loom connector holder clips which hold the pipe work and block connector on the end of the heated washer jet loom. Thanks

Reply #6
Hi, I'm after the dash wiring looms. So, headlight switch, radio, rear screen demister and heater loom. Also, the heater fan. Oh needs too be CE2 spec looms.

Rob