Skip to main content
Topic: National Meet done until next year (Read 272 times) previous topic - next topic

National Meet done until next year

Thank you for all those that supposed the meet this weekend   There are a lot of thank you’s to be, once again a massive shout out to Mathew @ Trackslag, who without the weekend wouldn’t happen.
Matthew @ Mk2 Spares and ShadowSport for attending over the weekend.

Ben for doing nothing else but taking zillions of pictures all weekend.

All those that helped with controlling the track for those marshalling.  The list goes on.

I know it was a soggy one, but it didn’t stop play!  Sunday weather wise was a lot better.

I apologise as I am going to have to share a lot of other peoples photos, as I didn’t get many.

National Meet - 19-21 July 2024 @ Curborough Sprint Circuit

Re: National Meet done until next year

Reply #1
I did mention this to some of those I spoke to, but it's really credit to you guys on how popular this meet still is, after covid and the weather, we're still going strong with the meet. I've never seen so many people arrive on the Friday evening before!

A huge thanks to you and the guys for putting it on every year and I can't wait for the next one!
Mk2 Driver
Mk2 Silver 8v
Corrado G60 Turbo
Mk2 Red 8v
Mk2 Grey 16v
Mk2 BBM ABF
Bora 20vt
Mk2 Green VR6
Mk2 Green ABF
Mk2 BBM 20vt
3.2 TT Roadster
Mk2 Red 16v
225 TT Coup
3.2 TT Coup
Mk4 Anniversary
Mk7 Red GTI Performance
Mk2 Red GTI Restoration

Mk2 BBM R32
911 Carrera 4S

Reply #2
I thought Friday had a lot more people there too.

Few changes still for next year keeping the track marshalled by the tower.

I think the S&S looked a lot better set up as it was, plenty of space and those signs looked ace :) probably just need to be bigger print.
National Meet - 19-21 July 2024 @ Curborough Sprint Circuit

Reply #3
I’d also like to say a big thank you to all you guys that make this happen . Always a great weekend with like minded people.
Well worth the trip from Cornwall , I see this year a guy came over from America !!
Dedication that .