Skip to main content ↑ ↓
Topic: G369 FCW — looking for my dad’s old silver Mk2 Golf GTI (Read 40 times) previous topic - next topic

G369 FCW — looking for my dad’s old silver Mk2 Golf GTI

Hi everyone,

I’m trying to trace my dad’s old car, G369 FCW, as a surprise for his 50th birthday at the start of November.

It was a silver Mk2 Golf GTI, first registered in September 1989.

I realise it may have been broken, stored away or changed considerably over the years, but if anyone recognises the registration, has seen it in an old advert, has photos, or knows its story since the mid-2000s, I’d be incredibly grateful for a message.

Even a lead toward a past listing, garage, show appearance or current owner who might be willing to hear from me would mean a lot.

Thank you!

Re: G369 FCW — looking for my dad’s old silver Mk2 Golf GTI

Reply #1 –
Hi dvla shows the car has not been taxed since 2005 and no record of an mot.