Skip to main content
Topic: New guy (Read 782 times) previous topic - next topic

New guy

Would just like to introduce myself. I'm a new member although I've used the Facebook page for some time and an old school user of the forums from back in the day. Good to see a new forum open up its more important than people think although I'm guilty as I'm sure many are of neglecting this type of media.

I currently own a 1988 Mk2 Golf. I've had it for about 7 years now and also had one before that. It's gone through some considerable changes through the years and I'd like to share that when I get an opportunity.

Happy dubbin all.

Is there an easy way of adding photos? I understand this is a forum and not an app type thing but I'd really rather not have to create an account somewhere and manually upload photos.

Thanks

Paul

Re: New guy

Reply #1
Hi Paul, appreciate you signing up.  The old forum platform had an issue updating software, that's been around for about 8 years - just couldn't risk losing all the info that was on there and so changed over to this site.  We had 8000+ members on the old site, so hoping we can build this one back to that level.

Pictures - https://www.vwgolfmk2.co.uk/clubforum/index.php?topic=119.0

Give it a few weeks and looking at getting this site back on to tapatalk.

Any issues, send me a PM.  Enjoy the site

Shelly
National Meet - 19-21 July 2024 @ Curborough Sprint Circuit

Reply #2
ps/ when you first create a new topic, you can upload pictures just under the text dialogue box
National Meet - 19-21 July 2024 @ Curborough Sprint Circuit

Reply #3
Dobrý den, vítejte v klubu!

Reply #4
Dobrý den, vítejte v klubu!

Thought that one was Polish for a bit!

Welcome along :)
Mk2 Driver
Mk2 Silver 8v
Corrado G60 Turbo