Skip to main content
Topic: Mankiest Troos... (Read 501 times) previous topic - next topic

Mankiest Troos...

My entry - winner receives an Aerial Pod.

Re: Mankiest Troos...

Reply #1
Wish I had seen that coming had you beaten by miles. They were so bad they walked into a bucket to be soaked.
scs

Reply #2
Those started life as chinos - now a fire hazard and able to stand up on their own, I wasn't actually wearing them in that photo.

Reply #3
NICE
When I first saw them I thought they were moleskin trousers!
I have denim jeans and shorts but the other year I bought some Aldi work wear with annoying flappy patch pockets.
I r4rely wear white T shirts because during the average day I'll have something oily/dirty in my hands and they would be ruined. That's nowt to do with my IT job tho.
Having been wfh for over a year I make the most of my lunch breaks when possible.
1991 Tornado Red BB 8v GTI Moredoor
2008 Skoda Octy Scout aka dirty diesel

Reply #5
NICE
When I first saw them I thought they were moleskin trousers!
I have denim jeans and shorts but the other year I bought some Aldi work wear with annoying flappy patch pockets.
I r4rely wear white T shirts because during the average day I'll have something oily/dirty in my hands and they would be ruined. That's nowt to do with my IT job tho.
Having been wfh for over a year I make the most of my lunch breaks when possible.

Cheeky sod... who said anything about work trousers!

Reply #6
Oops...didn't realise they were your Sunday best.  :D

Today I was wearing a manky olde MK1 Golf T shirt.
Lunchtime was spent torqing the Caddy injector clamp and replacing the oil return pipe. One of the connectors had broken inside the injector. That was a PitA job! Now we have a leak on the cooling system grrrrrr!
1991 Tornado Red BB 8v GTI Moredoor
2008 Skoda Octy Scout aka dirty diesel