Skip to main content
Topic: National meet 2022; just confirmed date (Read 4938 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: National meet 2022; just confirmed date

Reply #15
It's on the club shop mate...
https://www.vwgolfmk2.co.uk/product-category/national-meet-2022/
Mk2 Driver
Mk2 Silver 8v
Corrado G60 Turbo
Mk2 Red 8v
Mk2 Grey 16v
Mk2 BBM ABF
Bora 20vt
Mk2 Green VR6
Mk2 Green ABF
Mk2 BBM 20vt
3.2 TT Roadster
Mk2 Red 16v
225 TT Coup
3.2 TT Coup
Mk4 Anniversary
Mk7 Red GTI Performance
Mk2 Red GTI Restoration

Mk2 BBM R32
911 Carrera 4S

Reply #19
Oh. I take it it is now the weekend of the 16th July. As the shop still states 23rd.

Reply #21
All those who have purchased tickets have been emailed today with new date.  Will know February if we have any spare track passes.

If you look at VW widows signature it says it’s 16th 17th??? I don’t care but my calendar is beginning to look at right mess as I scribble the dates out and change them !

Reply #22
All those who have purchased tickets have been emailed today with new date.  Will know February if we have any spare track passes.

If you look at VW widows signature it says it’s 16th 17th??? I don’t care but my calendar is beginning to look at right mess as I scribble the dates out and change them !

it also says 2021 !  ::)

Reply #23

It is now March... just saying  ;)

Yes, we have had some spaces and have been taken by reserve list
National Meet - 19-21 July 2024 @ Curborough Sprint Circuit

Reply #24
Oh. I take it it is now the weekend of the 16th July. As the shop still states 23rd.

22-24 July.  I’ll check the shop

Reply #25

it also says 2021 !  ::)

😂 I didn’t see the ‘21
That and the post that said ‘new dates emailed to existing ticket holders’ was enough to confuse me!

Reply #26
Right, you will have to put me in the direction of the 2021 date as I have gone through the shop control panel and can't see anything that says the date is 2021.  There was only one thing on the shop for 2021 and that was a private section @Eddypeck

Reply #27
Right, you will have to put me in the direction of the 2021 date as I have gone through the shop control panel and can't see anything that says the date is 2021.  There was only one thing on the shop for 2021 and that was a private section @Eddypeck

Shelly, It’s in your signature at the bottom of your posts. You’ll need to be on a computer to see it as they don’t show on a phone.

I think it’s your posts that added the confusion, the shop is ok, apart from the fact I don’t think the ticket sales confirm the dates, but I can’t check as I’m on my mobile now and I can’t even find how to get into the shop from the forum on a mobile

Reply #28
@Eddypeck signature has now been changed :) That's probably why I didn't think to change it.
I have checked the shop; the dates where added once confirmed, obviously correct me if you do see anything.

Reply #29
Hey Shell, could I double check with you what date I booked for the meet..?

I'll get it in the calendar :)