Skip to main content
Topic: Quad lamp eyebrow spoiler - now with pictures (Read 503 times) previous topic - next topic

Quad lamp eyebrow spoiler - now with pictures

I recently picked up an eyebrow spoiler for a quad lamp grill. For that authentic 90's look.  8)
But then had the fortune of picking up a second one, in slightly better nick, with a bulk buy I just did.

So I have a spare which I just want back what I paid for the first one. £38 inc UK post

It's new and never fitted, but has some scratches from storage. It's also slightly warped I know if you use the screws to mount it that won't be an issue. But if you want to use tape to mount it you might need to apply some heat and work it back into shape.

With regards to the scratches, this is in original unpainted condition. They're usually painted body colour so this shouldn't be an issue if rubbed down and prepped properly before paint is applied.

I'll try and sort some pics soon.

If you're not sure what one of these is, look here. http://www.swgmotorsport.com/asps/ShowDetails.asp?id=12
I'm not sure if this is an SWG one, but as an example you're looking at £51.65 +£10.99 postage

Re: Back to the 90's with an eyebrow spolier

Reply #1
hi long shot is the eyebrow still available, if not do you know anyone who has got one for sale.
Kind regards

Reply #2
hi long shot is the eyebrow still available, if not do you know anyone who has got one for sale.
Kind regards

Hi, yes I still have it but sorry I’ve only just seen this and I’m away for the next week. If you’re still interested I can sort out some pics in the new year

Reply #3

I nearly forgot, but if you @Jon 60 or anyone else interested I've go the pics now.

You can see it's a bit warped, and the surface scuffs, but as these are usually painted it would need flatting back and priming anyway. And they're usually fitted with small self tap screws into the grill. That would pull it straight, but I don't know how well you can see on the pics but there are little dimples that indicate where to put the screws. None of these are drilled through so it's never been fitted.