Skip to main content
Topic: Genuine vw nos parts for sale (Read 631 times) previous topic - next topic

Genuine vw nos parts for sale

I'm thinking of selling my hoard of brand new old stock golf mk2 parts.
Nos dashboard.
Nos g60 arb.
Nos g60rear axel complete with all fixings brackets ect.
New complete 90spec arch kit with side skirts. decals. 5door door trim.
I have vertually a complete mk2 8v minus the body shell. So if you need anything let me know. Will be bank transfer and cash only. No PayPal. Thanks

Re: Genuine vw nos parts for sale

Reply #1
Can WhatsApp  pictures no problem

Reply #3
Sunny Stockport

Reply #4
Do you have a heater control panel and the plastic dash surround? Where in Stockport?

Reply #5
Do you have a lower front spoiler?

Reply #6
Hi, Please send me your number. I would like to purchase dashboard if still available

Reply #7
Hi, I am interested in your arch kit and sill trims will your 5 door variant fit a 3 door obviously the door trims won’t work but the arch’s and sill should be the same. Please let me know if still for sale.
Thanks.

Reply #8
Hi

Do you have the positive battery connector with leads. The wiring from mine to the starter solinoid has failed.

Reply #9
Hi

Do you have the positive battery connector with leads. The wiring from mine to the starter solinoid has failed.

I would update the battery leads to some from a mk4.
I’d did positive and earth. It’s much improved cranking and they look fresher, with better clamps.

Reply #10
Hi I am looking for the heated windscreen washer wiring loom connector holder clips which hold the pipe work and block connector on the end of the heated washer jet loom. Thanks