Skip to main content
Topic: Apologies to members  (Read 204 times) previous topic - next topic

Apologies to members

I am severely behind with members packs that it’s now daunting.  I will not rip anyone off and will get there and you will not loose any time, it will start from when I do it.

I aim to sit down over the weekend and get these done to date.  The main problem I’m finding is the PayPal paperwork doesn’t have addresses on to send to them I need to email you and wait for a response; also email addresses supplied through PayPal are not always registered on the site.

I do apologise.
National Meet - 19-21 July 2024 @ Curborough Sprint Circuit

Re: Apologies to members

Reply #1
No need to apologise Shelly, you do so much for the club, it wouldn't exist without you!
Mk2 Driver
Mk2 Silver 8v
Corrado G60 Turbo
Mk2 Red 8v
Mk2 Grey 16v
Mk2 BBM ABF
Bora 20vt
Mk2 Green VR6
Mk2 Green ABF
Mk2 BBM 20vt
3.2 TT Roadster
Mk2 Red 16v
225 TT Coup
3.2 TT Coup
Mk4 Anniversary
Mk7 Red GTI Performance
Mk2 Red GTI Restoration

Mk2 BBM R32
911 Carrera 4S

Reply #2
No need to apologise Shelly, you do so much for the club, it wouldn't exist without you!

Thanks - just don’t want people to think that they have been ripped off.

I’ve tried to find out if I can ‘force’ PayPal to add an address to the payment but haven’t found anything yet, this would help massively.

Reply #3
I'm pretty sure if PayPal is set up for the purchase of goods, it requires a delivery address.

Also, if it's paid through PayPal via a credit card then PayPal should be able to confirm the address of the card holder at least.

Does this help
https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/shipping-address-outside

Reply #4
@Eddypeck ive tried every setting to force the address to appear in the setting just doesn’t work.

It’s strange as NM payments always arrive with an address but members pack orders 98% don’t.

Reply #5
Good news I’m caught up :) just has to stay that way.