Skip to main content
Topic: BBS RA AND TARANTULAS -----SOLD----- (Read 1547 times) previous topic - next topic

BBS RA AND TARANTULAS -----SOLD-----

8)  Anyone want set of 4 BBS RA in 15" lightly refurbished and painted.  not too thick with primer, so that you can read the stamps and markings on the centres.  £300 without centre cap, £320 with caps(stickers useable,not new)

5  13" tarantula as above for mk1 and rocco  bit cheaper £250  have 3 centre caps that i can find, maybe have 1 hidden in garage

collection from dunham on trent.  kenny 07974768755

[attachment deleted by admin due to attachment age]

Re: bbs Ra

Reply #3
I really like the Tarantullas, shame they're only 13"

I know there's some Porsche ones that are larger (15"?) they're not the same, the spoke alternate over/under but are similar. But have a different PCD.

...  not seen bigger ones. or have i and  not realised.
Already the buyer is selling 1 of the 5 tarantulas... he's realised 4 is enough. lol

Reply #4
Tim. When you mention Porsche tarantulas do you mean the ones on the original 924?
Funny how the PCD of the wheels can be different when so much of the cars are similar. Porsche, Audi, Vw being linked in many ways historically.
1991 Tornado Red BB 8v GTI Moredoor
2008 Skoda Octy Scout aka dirty diesel

Reply #5
Tim. When you mention Porsche tarantulas do you mean the ones on the original 924?
Funny how the PCD of the wheels can be different when so much of the cars are similar. Porsche, Audi, Vw being linked in many ways historically.

Yes that's the ones I was thinking of, but now I've looked them up they're as similar as I thought anyway.

Reply #6
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BBS-RA-alloy-rims-15-4x100-golf-jetta-polo-scirocco-lupo-wheels-/224389581282?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49292 final day..  have the 4 caps and  new stickers although now expecting bit more for stickers. And wheels stuck some used proxes t1rs on

Re: BBS RA AND TARANTULAS -----SOLD-----

Reply #7
For those whom check prices, these sold for 250 taratulas x 5, and the 4x BBS RA  with toyo tyres was sold on ebay £510 with caps and stickers,postage. inclusive.