Skip to main content
Topic: SOLD - GTi 8v - 5 door (Read 898 times) previous topic - next topic

SOLD - GTi 8v - 5 door

REDUCED! This is my 1992 8v, 5 door in Tornado Red with sunroof, electric windows & Power steering - one of the last ever MK2 GTi's to roll off the Wolfsburg production line.

Lovely original car with only 4 owners through its long life. The car was off the road from 2012 until 2019 but has been brought back to life with a lot of new parts where needed, ie new suspension, brakes, tyres, battery, engine mounts, gear linkage, heater matrix etc.
The superb looking BBS alloys have been re-furbed & have new genuine BBS centre caps fitted.

The rainbow interior is in immaculate condition with no wear or tears in the seat fabric & a perfect headlining. New (original stock) carpet mats complete the interior. Everything electrical works exactly as it should & a DAB stereo has been recently fitted. There is an engine immobiliser fitted too.

Exterior bodywork is in excellent condition but the paintwork could do with some remedial work. It polishes up lovely, as you can see from the pics but the lacquer has gone in a few places.
A top tinted windscreen sets of the car perfectly & altough i dont think its original, it is a nice upgrade.
I've recenlty added the Heko wind deflectors after i saw them on some cars at the Telford show earlier in the summer & thought they suited the car.
A huge history file comes with the car, detailing pretty much every expense ever spent on the car. I even have the original invoice!

Now £xxxx but am open to offers - its a very good daily driver at the mo but with a Iittle paint work could be an exceptional motor.

Andrew

Re: GTi 8v - 5 door

Reply #1
bump