Skip to main content
Topic: LHD Scuttle tray wanted (Read 758 times) previous topic - next topic

LHD Scuttle tray wanted

Long shot, but just in case any of the LHD owners have a spare of if anyone bought the wrong one by mistake, I'm after a LHD scuttle tray. Late type, hard plastic.

I've found a trade seller doing reproductions but I have to buy a minimum of 50 pieces  :'(

Part no. 191819415C

(For ref: RHD Part no is: 192819415c)

Re: LHD Scuttle tray wanted

Reply #1
Search 'wasserkasten golf2' on eBay.de (make sure your filter is Germany only, usually gets far more hits) and there's some genuine used ones plus newer copies... I've found 99% of the time they'll send elsewhere if you ask.

Just a random one here, not sure if it's correct or what you're after - https://www.ebay.de/itm/VW-Golf-2-Jetta-2-Wasserabweiser-Wasserkastenabdeckung-191819415C-WIE-ORIGINAL/233158498951?hash=item3649545a87:g:exsAAOSwIelcgTES

Reply #4
I still have a mooch around that site every so often, It's like Aladdins Cave.

Bought quite a few bits'n'pieces on it over the years that I was genuinely unable to get anywhere else and that's saying something!

Not had a single bad experience either, infact all the sellers I've dealt with have been excellent and usually willing to post to the UK.

Can't help wondering how things'll be after January 1st. when it'll probably no longer be just so straight forward or economic for them.

Daughter is into K-Pop (Could maybe swap some band photo cards with you Damien.wrl?) and gets stuff directly from S. Korea that she can't get elsewhere.

Usually comes in via DHL and by the time they add UK customs duty plus an admin. fee it's often more than the price of the already expensive original merch!

Reply #5
I know someone that has one brand new bought in error if you still need one.

Reply #6
I know someone that has one brand new bought in error if you still need one.

Cool, I'd be interested to know what they want for it and yes, if not too much and are willing and able to post that would be great.

Reply #7
I did ask him and he has it reserved for someone, sorry about that but if it changes will let you know.