Skip to main content
Topic: RETRO RIDES WEEKENDER 2021 30th May Goodwood Circuit  (Read 90 times) previous topic - next topic

RETRO RIDES WEEKENDER 2021 30th May Goodwood Circuit

Space for 10 Mk2’s.

Will know in a week about purchasing tickets etc so can update then.

If you want to attend please start off a list
National Meet - 16-18th July 2021 @ Curborough Sprint Circuit

Re: RETRO RIDES WEEKENDER 2021 30th May Goodwood Circuit

Reply #1
I am very tempted by this, I was struggling to decide whether to bring my mini or golf though!

Reply #2
I am very tempted by this, I was struggling to decide whether to bring my mini or golf though!

Ok if you can let me know in a week :)

Reply #4
Hi, very interested in attending this. Happy to go on the club stand. What is the process?  do i just buy a ticket for the weekend and let you know? Can i reserve a spot on the club stand on sunday and the retro parking on the saturday?
Sorry for the questions, iv'e just never attended one of these before! Great to have a show down south for a change!
Golf Country Montana green

Reply #5
Hi, very interested in attending this. Happy to go on the club stand. What is the process?  do i just buy a ticket for the weekend and let you know? Can i reserve a spot on the club stand on sunday and the retro parking on the saturday?
Sorry for the questions, iv'e just never attended one of these before! Great to have a show down south for a change!

Yep, just purchase a ticket and then I believe that they will be sending out Club passes (waiting for confirmation) and that's it :)

Reply #6
Ok, I've bought tickets for sat and Sunday. Let us know about the club stuff. Cheers!
Golf Country Montana green