Skip to main content
Topic: VWNW Tatton Park (Read 738 times) previous topic - next topic

VWNW Tatton Park

VWNW TATTON PARK - SUNDAY AUGUST 1ST

Fingers crossed that we are finally let out of lockdown.

Clubstand has been booked however we are very limited to size due to the Covid restrictions that have been put on the organisers.

The last 8 years or so we have always had an excellent Club Stand here hence the priority invitation we have received to have a Club Stand.

As said numbers limited to an absolute maximum of 10 cars and we will probably have to do without the event shelter this year.
See below from organisers

This time we will not be taking payment at the gates, all your members will need to book an advance ticket online, info will be sent to you about that soon.

Also, please can I remind you to take care that the vehicles you plan to display, plus banners, seating or whatever else you have in mind, *must* fit on a 15m wide X 10m deep plot. This is *really* important as it forms part of our COVID-safe risk assessment.

CLUB STAND LIST

1: Baz
2: Al (Atlas Grey)
3: Chris Lees
4: Dave Ramage
5: Warren Bradley
6:  Ben Geany
7: Martin Vincent
8: Chris Teague
9: Matthew Waddington
10: Paul Shannon

Reserve:

1: Sam Graham.

Re: VWNW Tatton Park

Reply #1
Appreciate most folks now look on Facebook. For those that are on the Club Stand you need to purchase an entrance ticket before the day.

https://www.tattonparkvwshow.com/tix/

Reply #2
2 x Spaces still available for this.

Reply #3
like to have come but my car is being repaired needs some serious welding despite passing an mot prior to my purchase.
scs

Reply #4
CLUB STAND ALL FULL.

Looking forward to the weekend😀