Skip to main content
Topic: Lowest Mileage MK2 Driver??? (Read 381 times) previous topic - next topic

Lowest Mileage MK2 Driver???

Hi .
In the next few days I'm going to list my dad's MK2 Driver . It's a 1992 J reg 1.8 auto 5dr  in Capri green . Totally standard . The condition is very ,very good having only cover appox 19.5k miles. It drives like it's just rolled off the production line . The early service history was lost by the previous owner but it has lots of recent history . Dad purchased it with 14k on the clock and has used it lightly though fairly regularly since .He has changed the cambelt and put new tyres and other regular maintenance . With such low mileage it obviously hasn't needed that much doing . I'll probably put it on eBay but wanted to see if there would be any interest on here first . Maybe hard to value but looking for £6500 (happy to email pictures ,viewing in Colchester, Essex)

Re: Lowest Mileage MK2 Driver???

Reply #1
Hi and welcome, that sounds like a real peach of a car. Capri Green is a nice colour too and not that common. I know someone your way that would have probably had that had you posted a week ago. But he's just bought one.

Would love to see some pictures.