Skip to main content
Topic: Hello there.. one in ten million? (Read 1257 times) previous topic - next topic

Hello there.. one in ten million?

Hey guys just recently picked up 8v gti in oak green. It's a 1988 model with rainbow interior and I know that it was originally a small bumper model.. anyone with info or opinions welcome.. would like to confirm our deny of it is intact a one in ten million.

Tia

P.s can't see how to post up some pics!

Re: Hello there.. one in ten million?

Reply #1
You can only post links to pictures.  You need to upload your pictures to a site like, Photobucket or Imgur then paste links to the pictures into your post here.
Would like to see the pictures, you think it may be 1 in 10 million of what?

Reply #3
A special edition. Interesting because being in the market to buy new at that time I never knew they existed.
Having seen some pictures, via the link above,I do recall them. A manager where i worked had an oak green 16v. I assumed he had changed the wheels.
Good to see some pictures.

Reply #5
Cars with the mechanic but will be there tomorrow so will pay some pics then

Reply #6
A special edition. Interesting because being in the market to buy new at that time I never knew they existed.
Having seen some pictures, via the link above,I do recall them. A manager where i worked had an oak green 16v. I assumed he had changed the wheels.
Good to see some pictures.
ok heres a quick video of the car guys...

https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/r579/marvelos7/VID-20211015-WA0033.mp4

Let me know if the link works cheers!

Reply #7
The link worked for me.
scs

Reply #8
Cheers.. just waiting the guru eddypeck to come in 😉

Reply #9
Hi again just read your post again and see that it says video  looks like I am guilty of not reading closely enough as I have a picture
but no video.
scs 

Reply #10
Likewise.

Reply #12
Doesn't seen to wanna play it's a video but only showing the still image

Reply #14
That one is a video. Looks promising, do you have the build specification? Usually inside the boot. White sticker with loads of codes on it.