Skip to main content
Topic: My Audi shopping cart . (Read 488 times) previous topic - next topic

My Audi shopping cart .

Copied across from the old site ... sorry if it’s boring

Because I want to be Monkey when I grow up I recently sold my lovely old gold E30 shopping cart , might also have been something to do with Mrs H hating its brown velour interior... Had a TT a few years ago and loved it , it was a roadster and I always thought the tin top was prettier ...
so after a bit of research and a long search finally acquired a V6 coupe with a manual gearbox, heard so many nightmare stories about the dsg box I sought out the manual which took a while as only one in ten are manual

Its a 2004 3.2 in black with silver leather interior, I would have preferred black leather and intended to source a black interior but the silver has grown on me .

As it was after an initial jet wash to remove mould

For some time been thinking of putting the golf back onto its original dealer reg and plates, number swap Then after a few hours with lotions and creams...

Then a few days later went to a drive like a nob around a Costa evening and came away with a tripod wheeling johnny’s photo

Got my Dear old Mum knitted me a colour coated replacement for the beige number ....

Have Added an Oem drink holder and hens teeth coat hangers , not everyone’s cup of tea

Came out one morning and some angry trick or treaters had mat vinyl Matt wrapped it

Summer baby came out for a family shot, I am a spoilt brat sometimes

... previous comments mentioned the VW R32, thingy wouldn’t swap mine for one, don’t like blue golfs .

Such a pretty thing love looking at it, doesn’t sound too bad either, a pox upon those who kill them ( you know who you are)

That’s all up to date now I think