Skip to main content
Topic: New Mk2 Golf Owners Club Insurance scheme  (Read 230 times) previous topic - next topic

New Mk2 Golf Owners Club Insurance scheme

Hi.

I thought i'd drop in and say hello and show you some of the benefits the club insurance scheme can offer you.  As a member of the Mk2 Golf Owners Club you have access to ‘Mk2 Golf Owners Club Insurance’, an insurance scheme provided by Peter James Insurance which is exclusive to club members.

Why choose Mk2 Golf Owners Club Insurance?

Policy benefits include:

» Exclusive Rates for Mk2 Golf Owners Club Members
» Member to Member cover - drive another club members Mk2 Golf (regardless of who they insure with) with fully comprehensive cover
» Free Salvage Retention - in the event of a total loss we'll pay you the full agreed value PLUS you can keep the salvage completely free of charge
» Free  and simple Agreed Value
» Tools & Spare Parts Cover (up to £3000)
» Cover for Mk2 Golf Owners Club events
» Breakdown Cover included both in the UK and EU
» Legal Expenses Cover included

When your insurance is due why not give the clubs scheme a try?  Call the club's dedicated insurance line on 0121 274 5391.  We don't operate a call-centre, we have a small friendly team based in the West Midlands who will be happy to take your call.

If you have any questions or would like me to arrange a call back for you then just drop me a message.

Dave

Re: New Mk2 Golf Owners Club Insurance scheme

Reply #1
Thanks Dave
National Meet - 19-21 July 2024 @ Curborough Sprint Circuit

Re: New Mk2 Golf Owners Club Insurance scheme

Reply #2
Hello, i am a new driver and have hd my license for 2 weeks now and own a 1991 Mk2 Golf Gti and im looking for insurance, i have tried some classic car insurances including peter james and they only allow people who have held their license for over 12 months. Does anyone know any good insurances for me?
Cheers, Harvey