Skip to main content
Topic: Hi all (Read 562 times) previous topic - next topic

Hi all

Hi again everyone, been a while since I logged in and for some reason it wouldn't recognise my email or username so I have made the account again with the same info?

I'm selling a 2003 skoda fabia vrs on ebay and having to deal with the usual ebay idiots I wondered if I was to break it do people engine convert mk2 golf to ASZ engines?

Re: Hi all

Reply #1
Helo a chroeso i'r clwb!

Reply #2
Hi, welcome back. the forum is on a new platform now so you needed to recreate your account anyway. Some stuff has been copied across but apart from that it's start again.

ASZ is PD130 isn't it? Not so many recently, but I've seen a fair few conversion of that. usually with the mk4 lump but it's all the same so worth a punt.

Reply #3
I was going to say it looks very different to the last time I was on here, been a while since I had a mk2 golf.

Yeah ASZ is the PD130 lump, this one has been very well looked after by myself and had cambelt, coolant and waterpump about 6k miles ago. Remapped to 169hp and 392nm so it would be an absolute weapon in a mk2 with the 6 speed gearbox.

Reply #4
Hi & welcome back:)
National Meet - 19-21 July 2024 @ Curborough Sprint Circuit