Skip to main content
Topic: New Car 91 16v (Read 1496 times) previous topic - next topic

New Car 91 16v

Hi All, like others i have jst started a resto on a 5 door 16V BB. car is just about stripped out, interior is away being done and engine is at the engine shop for a full rebore. I want to keet the car standard. Im noew to using topics, how do i post imagaes please? Phil

Re: New Car 91 16v

Reply #1
Hi All, like others i have jst started a resto on a 5 door 16V BB. car is just about stripped out, interior is away being done and engine is at the engine shop for a full rebore. I want to keet the car standard. Im noew to using topics, how do i post imagaes please? Phil

Hiya ,Welcome along... Sounds like a car many will want to see.. I upload my pics to “postimage” when that’s done you just click on the share thingy and copy and paste the”hotlink for forums” link into your post .. Both the postimage album and a build thread are a great way to keep a record of your progress..

Hope that makes sense as we do like pictures, well done on the oem build

Reply #2
Hi all, this was the day i picked up my car:

Reply #3

Reply #4

Reply #5

Reply #6
Thanks for the advice on the pics... got it now! Shes been abandoned in a barn for 12 years but hopefully next summer back on the road!

Reply #7

Reply #8
Looks like a bit of work to be done, hope it wasn’t abandoned for anything too serious . but the best colour......you can paste more than one link into a post ..

Reply #9
it was... everything!

Reply #10
Looks like a proper barn find. 8)
Keep the pictures coming, we love a good resto thread!
Mk2 Driver
Mk2 Silver 8v
Corrado G60 Turbo
Mk2 Red 8v
Mk2 Grey 16v
Mk2 BBM ABF
Bora 20vt
Mk2 Green VR6
Mk2 Green ABF
Mk2 BBM 20vt
3.2 TT Roadster
Mk2 Red 16v