Skip to main content
Topic: Breaking 8v 5 door (Read 1878 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Breaking 8v 5 door

Reply #15
Without sounding like a horrible vulture.... ok maybe i am little... did this car get sold... those parts are potentially too tempting!

Reply #16
I still have the blue golf, the running gear and interior is in place, I have the V5 in my name and all the numbers match, i have sourced another dash and speedo which will be in the car, some bit of trim both internal & external have been removed so if anyone is interested in the remains its for sale.

please text/watsapp
Phil

Reply #17
Is the car helios blue by any chance?
I need - wings,bonnet, grille and lights, front seats if blue yellow check, dash of not cracked, glove box...

Reply #18
Hi,

Is the boot lid available if rust free?

Cheers

Andy

Reply #19
hello

I assume the front bumper is gone ?

thanks

Reply #20
Hi I am looking for the rubber o ring that secures the air box lower portion to the car body also one door lock button guide that fits on top of the door card. I also need a couple of dash board trim screws drivers side lower shelf where it joins the center console and where it joins the door frame. Thanks scs

Reply #21
Hello All - I have decided to break this car sadly, i think i have removed too much for it to be savable unless some wants a shell with engine (£1000) so please PM me or text for what you need. I'm happy to assist with courier collections and I will post smaller items, payment by BSCS, Phil 07887714470

Reply #22
Hello All - I have decided to break this car sadly, i think i have removed too much for it to be savable unless some wants a shell with engine (£1000) so please PM me or text for what you need. I'm happy to assist with courier collections and I will post smaller items, payment by BSCS, Phil 07887714470
whats the condition of the gutters like?
Golf Country Montana green

Reply #23
Is the engine running? If so how much for the engine and all the running gear?

Thanks
Sean

Reply #24
Hi I have never seen it running but its turns and i believe it to be good, probably best to make an offer for the complete car, i have taken off some of the aux engine parts as I was intending to sell them separately. Phil 07887714470