Skip to main content
Topic: National meet 2022; just confirmed date (Read 4741 times) previous topic - next topic

National meet 2022; just confirmed date

Fingers crossed for next year!

Date Friday 22 July - Sunday 24 July.  A week later than normal.
National Meet - 19-21 July 2024 @ Curborough Sprint Circuit

Re: National meet 2022; just confirmed date

Reply #1
Woo Hoo!!!!!
Mk2 Driver
Mk2 Silver 8v
Corrado G60 Turbo
Mk2 Red 8v
Mk2 Grey 16v
Mk2 BBM ABF
Bora 20vt
Mk2 Green VR6
Mk2 Green ABF
Mk2 BBM 20vt
3.2 TT Roadster
Mk2 Red 16v
225 TT Coup
3.2 TT Coup
Mk4 Anniversary
Mk7 Red GTI Performance
Mk2 Red GTI Restoration

Mk2 BBM R32
911 Carrera 4S

Reply #3
Chance for some sun.

Reply #4
Let’s hope 2022 is better than 2020-2021.  I think it will be amazing when we can get together for an annual meet.

Reply #5
Silly question, where is the national meet??

Thanks.

Reply #7
Silly question, where is the national meet??

Thanks.

It’s open to all members.  Curborough has a track so we use this Saturday & Sunday.  We camp on site from Friday.  Hog roast Saturday evening. Sunday we run the show and shine.  It’s just a chilled weekend.  Getting to know other members.

Reply #9
What’s the deal with track passes? I know anyone that bought before had the chance to roll over and they were sold out but have people dropped out?

I’m going to be going through the list to email all track pass holders to check they can do new date and go from there.  Should know more early new year.

Reply #10
I would like to attend this all things going to plan etc, my dilemma is.... I have a camper van so there's absolutely no way i'll sleep in a tent, also I'd rather stay in that than a hotel. There's zero chance of the missus coming and driving either the van or the Golf so it looks like I'll have to put the golf on a trailer. I was never fond of trailer queens and the golf certainly isn't to a standard which would even warrant putting it on a trailer but realistically if I want to attend that's the most practical way of getting there.
Please feel free to mock me when I arrive with it on tow!!!

Reply #11
I would like to attend this all things going to plan etc, my dilemma is.... I have a camper van so there's absolutely no way i'll sleep in a tent, also I'd rather stay in that than a hotel. There's zero chance of the missus coming and driving either the van or the Golf so it looks like I'll have to put the golf on a trailer. I was never fond of trailer queens and the golf certainly isn't to a standard which would even warrant putting it on a trailer but realistically if I want to attend that's the most practical way of getting there.

Sounds like a perfectly acceptable way to get the best of both worlds. No mocking required. And you won’t be the only one I’m sure. DannyP usually rocks up in a Land Rover full of gear and his mk2 on the trailer.

Reply #12
Exactly what Tim said. 

Reply #13
All those who have purchased tickets have been emailed today with new date.  Will know February if we have any spare track passes.

Reply #14
Can you point me in the right direction for purchasing the tickets…..
Thanks.