Skip to main content
Topic: Oak Green 16v 3-Door... (Read 854 times) previous topic - next topic

Oak Green 16v 3-Door...

Up for sale (not by me, nor anybody I know) and may be of interest to some.

Car's in Downpatrick, Northern Ireland according to the seller... MK2's appear over here occassionally, but nowhere near as often as the Mainland.

Pics aren't great but seems to be complete, though mileage is something to consider depending on what works already been done to her.

A desirable spec. to many and will additionally appeal to some local buyers being a genuine NI registered car from new.

https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1266809

Re: Oak Green 16v 3-Door...

Reply #2
I’ll never forget a few years back, an immaculately finished Oak green in the show and shine at volksfest. As we’re walking round checking out the cars my wife comments on this one. “Urgh, I don’t like the colour. It’s like some grandad car” lol, she right. It’s never felt like a proper GTI colour to me.

Reply #3
I’ll never forget a few years back, an immaculately finished Oak green in the show and shine at volksfest. As we’re walking round checking out the cars my wife comments on this one. “Urgh, I don’t like the colour. It’s like some grandad car” lol, she right. It’s never felt like a proper GTI colour to me.

Always remember the oak greens being lined up outside estate agents back in the day, felt so much better in my bright red one even if it was not as new .

Reply #4
Nah, you're all wrong... In an ideal world I'd have a white, red and oak green one.

I think it particularly suits the rainbow trim (or vice versa)

Reply #5
Hi Guys, absolute long shot here but did anyone on the forum ever end up buying this car?

Thanks in advance!

Reply #6
Absolutely, as an oak green owner I am disgusted to read the comments above :D :D :D