Skip to main content
Topic: Hi, new member in leicestershire (Read 533 times) previous topic - next topic

Hi, new member in leicestershire

I bought my Mk2 in October, it’s a 1990 8v Gti although it’s had the 20v turbo conversion. Since I bought it I’ve done a full internal rewire, fitted black mk3 colour concept seats (with leather mk2 doorcards) and retrofitted the heated loom, fixed the heating, changed to the 160/8k clocks, bought a new set of Ronal Turbos, Gaz coilovers, new grille, fixed the sunroof, Trackslag exhaust system, new lower arms, track rod ends, front and rear shock mounts and a wooden steering wheel. I think that’s about it at the minute although I’ve got some welding and a respray after the summer.

Re: Hi, new member in leicestershire

Reply #3
I’ve been trying to post up some pics, but I think I’m too stupid to figure out how to do it! I always used to use Photobucket, but they don’t allow it anymore.
Any pointers?

Reply #4
Uploading Pictures

I always have to check the login details.
1991 Tornado Red BB 8v GTI Moredoor
2008 Skoda Octy Scout aka dirty diesel

Reply #5
I’ve been trying to post up some pics, but I think I’m too stupid to figure out how to do it! I always used to use Photobucket, but they don’t allow it anymore.
Any pointers?

I use Post image... same as photobucket but no charges... copy paste the forum links