Skip to main content
Topic: Test your knowledge! (Read 21890 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Test your knowledge!

Reply #75
It'll be covered in green when you find it!

(Edited so as to avoid any future complaints)

Reply #76
OK young Sly, I think you'd better tell the rest of the class what it is...

Reply #78
Not PAS - don't clutch at straws, have another guess before Sly gets back from Nursey. You'll be green and cover your eyes when he tells you what it is!

Reply #79
Not PAS - don't clutch at straws, have another guess before Sly gets back from Nursey. You'll be green and cover your eyes when he tells you what it is!

I like what you did there

Reply #80
Could teach Derren Brown a thing or two

Reply #81
Clutch release bearing, been a while since I did a clutch and don't remember it looking like that?

Reply #83
Always knew you weren't just a pretty face.

Reply #84
Here's one for you, this little sucker caused me some headscratching when it broke........

Reply #85
Clutch release bearing, been a while since I did a clutch and don't remember it looking like that?
Winner

Belive it or not, it must be over 20 years since I did a clutch on a Golf and I don't recall that at all.

Reply #86
Winner

Makes me realise, I've never actually done a clutch on an O2O box before!
Mk2 Driver
Mk2 Silver 8v
Corrado G60 Turbo
Mk2 Red 8v
Mk2 Grey 16v
Mk2 BBM ABF
Bora 20vt
Mk2 Green VR6
Mk2 Green ABF
Mk2 BBM 20vt
3.2 TT Roadster
Mk2 Red 16v
225 TT Coup
3.2 TT Coup
Mk4 Anniversary
Mk7 Red GTI Performance
Mk2 Red GTI Restoration

Mk2 BBM R32
911 Carrera 4S

Reply #87
Here's one for you, this little sucker caused me some headscratching when it broke........

Fairly sure this is on the pedal box somewhere. Continuing the clutch theme is it something to do with the clutch pedal?

Reply #88

Fairly sure this is on the pedal box somewhere. Continuing the clutch theme is it something to do with the clutch pedal?

Think you're on to something there Tim, pretty sure I took this off the clutch pedal a month or two back.
Mk2 Driver
Mk2 Silver 8v
Corrado G60 Turbo
Mk2 Red 8v
Mk2 Grey 16v
Mk2 BBM ABF
Bora 20vt
Mk2 Green VR6
Mk2 Green ABF
Mk2 BBM 20vt
3.2 TT Roadster
Mk2 Red 16v
225 TT Coup
3.2 TT Coup
Mk4 Anniversary
Mk7 Red GTI Performance
Mk2 Red GTI Restoration

Mk2 BBM R32
911 Carrera 4S

Reply #89

Think you're on to something there Tim, pretty sure I took this off the clutch pedal a month or two back.
It is indeed, clutch pedal stop