Skip to main content
Topic: hi all im new to mk2 (Read 1383 times) previous topic - next topic

hi all im new to mk2

just paid for my first mk2 about 5 hours ago...tomorrow will be collection day for the car im super stoke to be in the band wagon with you hard core mk2 owners...

once i get the car in hand ill up date some photos

cheers

Re: hi all im new to mk2

Reply #1
Welcome!!  Pictures are definitely required  8)
1988 8v GTI, 3 door in black.  It's a bit like me, doesn't look too bad from a distance but up close.......:D

Reply #2
Hi & welcome how exciting :)

Don’t forget to try some of the insurance companies we have on the forum they offer upto 15% discount

Look forward to seeing the Mk2
National Meet - 19-21 July 2024 @ Curborough Sprint Circuit

Reply #4
Halo agus fàilte don chlub!

Reply #6
its so funny that i even forget how to load up pictures..maybe they should be tutorial some where....
ill just google it see what can i find, im sure something out there for me

Reply #8
its so funny that i even forget how to load up pictures..maybe they should be tutorial some where....
ill just google it see what can i find, im sure something out there for me
This is easy to use if you are okay with your pics being in a shared club repository- https://www.vwgolfmk2.co.uk/clubforum/index.php?topic=119.0
1988 8v GTI, 3 door in black.  It's a bit like me, doesn't look too bad from a distance but up close.......:D

Reply #9

here we go my first mk2 is turbo charge... its running super low boost like 0.3bar
my plan is to remove all that turbo thing and going for stock car for daily driven

Reply #12
Nice :)

Reply #13
this was on sale for USD375.00 17" bbs replica unfortunately 5 lugs pcd100 not sure what bbs replica its is maybe you guys would know.... to much money and time to convert...but its such
 a babe

Reply #14
I don’t know, I’m not motor minded but they are nice :)